With so many finals, I'm in a rather sassy mood. So when I googled "studying for finals", I was shocked someone would make a blog post "How to Ace Your Finals Without Studying."
http://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/about-and-contact-info/
So I'm going to do what any other exhausted high school student would do. Talk back. Sass. Rip this freakshow of an article to shreds. Bullying? Yes. But here I go.
"I’ve never been that keen on studying before an exam." - Alright, bite me. Who does? Way to start of with a strong ethos characterized by the word, Loser!
"I rarely study for more than a half hour, even for big final exams worth more than half my grade." - I hate you.
"For some of my math classes I have yet to do a single practice question for homework." - I hope your putting all the hours you're saving to good use. And not just writing these articles to make me feel bad about myself.
"Most people study by cramming in as much information before walking into the test room, whereas I consider studying to be no more than a light stretch before running."- Great. You're bringing running into this. It's official, I'm never going to run again. You run. You're a meanie. Therefore meanies run. Suck on that syllogism!
And now, he decides to give us advice. It's genuine. Kind. Almost... Sweet. I look to the box on the right...
And the hate comes back. I hope you never show up in my google search again. You are dead to me.
You tell him! I bet the only reason he is doing the MIT curriculum is because he applied but got rejected, and now he's trying to shove it in their face....how sad
ReplyDelete